recherche
sous-menu
Vous êtes ici : Accueil  ❭  Forum  ❭  Chine Informations
LIENS COMMERCIAUX

Suggestion de supprimer l'annonce de Caledonian du 1er avril

photo
Ses participations : 11
Ses discussions : 1
05/04/2010 à 05:44 - Suggestion de supprimer l'annonce de Caledonian du 1er avril
L'annonce de Caledonian Offshore High Income Job Opportunities est soupconne de l'escroquerie de l'argent d'inscription,bien que l'annonce est envoye au 1er avril. Je suggeste de l'effacer pour eviter la possibilite a tromper.

Je copie ci dessous ce que j'ai trouve sur le site:

Subject: Caledonian Offshore
Date: 06/19/2006 04:53 AM
To: admin@oilcareer.com

Dear Sir

I was shocked to find out that Caledonian Offshore is a FRAUD.

My fiancé was send a letter by them requesting that we send a bank draft of $189 to have his CV published.

Unfortunately I didn't do enough research before we send it away and now we have lost R1300 South African rands. We had a loan from the bank to afford the draft, and to us that money is almost 2 months of groceries and now we've lost it. His cousin also received the letter, but didn't send his back.

So now it seems that Caledonian is targeting South Africans as well due to our large unemployment rates.

Please tell as, any people as possible to stop them from falling into the same trap

Regards

Jemima Hugo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caledonian Offshore is a known scam artist and are currently under government investigation. Over the last 5 years, I never heard one good thing about them. Anyone making a claim they got a job through them is either extremely lucky or lying their ass off.

Cpt Ron

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These people are big FRAUDS.I paid them $189 about 02 years back.
I did not get a single job offer till today.
Stay away from such FRAUDS.
Thank you.
Shahid Raza
alpha123456745@hotmail.com

Dude, Don't even take the risk... I'm from Venezuela and I have some experience working in Oil Plants, I did Took the risk of sending the money to CALEDONIAN OFFSHORE LTD and they said that i was in their records and that they would call me if a job offers happens to be available... It has been 3 years and i'm still waiting for that call.. Good for me that there is many opportunities in the oil and gas industry here in Venezuela.

So friend, if you want to take and advice save that money and try to spend it in a smarter way, Looking for a real job agency for example.

Giorgio Pasqualin
Venezuela

it seems that caledonia have reached trinidad and tobago shores (in the caribbean). good thing i decided to research this company before sending them my money - $189.US. why has this company been allowed to scam people of their money in this 21st century. please people be aware!!!!!!!!!!!! caledonian is a scam.

dude..don't kid yourself..those are scammers of the year..*******s who wants to find money the easy way. They should just join a mulilevel marketting company to get wealth

hi. i'm Christian from the philippines. Thanks guys for providing that information on caledonianoffshore. I also received a letter from them, and at present, I have not sent to them any money that they demanded. Thanks for your advice regarding this scams!...

By the way, i am an engineer and interested in an oil and gas industry, if you know a genuine company were i can apply for a job, can you please send me the name/website of that company.
Thanks for your help in advance!

My email add: bigote_suave@yahoo.com

Hello All
In my opinion Calidonian is fake and fraud.I communicted with them from two different names and found out that they are fake.They always say different things but useless.
Since last 3 years I am looking at their website and have seen that they have same projects and almost same companies to which they claim they will send resumes.Some times they say they just advice how to get a job, some times they say they arrange jobs....still they are not sure what they do I will say $190 are not cheep save and spend them on your self

Muhammad Abu-Bakar
Tuberoses@usa.net

I was offering by the caledonian...i was almost send my last money to them.. as an indonesian i want to say " terima kasih" means thank you to all of friends there who have warn me about the caledonian...thank you....

I ALSO HAVE RECEIVING THE SAME LETTER WITH SAME PROMISE FROM CALEDONIAN OFFSHORE LTD ABOUT THIS JOB."INI BUAT SAYA PENING KEPALA,MAU PERGI ATAU ENGGAK' - SAM MALAYSIAN

its a scam - CALEDONIAN OFFSHORE-

1. there is no such thing as processing fees

2. the company do not even have a phone. if you check their website theres only fax and e-mail. however, every legitimate establishment have its phone number on its webpage.

3. Check with The Canadian high commission in your country and check if this comapny is listed with the goverment in Canada.

4. if you still don't believe, just sent the money USD$189 to my account...heheheheh

Hi there ppl,
i was i feel i've been duped by these int' con artist that call themselves Caledonian Offshore Ltd.
I have sent payment of Usd189, resume, signed "contract" and have complied with their demands. in the mail that they sent me i was supposed to be notified by email immediately when they get my documents, or so they say. coz i haven't gotten anything from
them since. i have emailed them twice already and still nothing.
and now i need help and advice from those of you who knows how to pursue this matter.
please S.O.S!
thank you.

hello friends, Im really disappointed with these news, Are you sure caledonian offshore is a cheated firm?? Because I already send $189 for them (26-05-2004). Why do this people like this? I didn't check this site before I send. what can I do now, anybody can help me to get a job in offshore?

Nancy
Saudi Arabia

eamil: nancyjrc@yahoo.com

CON MUCHOS GRACIAS AMIGO....YOU ARE A REAL MAN WITH AN HONEST HEART...ME ALSO HAVE BEEN VICTIMIZED WITH THIS CALEDONIAN OFFSHORE FOR THE LAST FIVE YEAR OF WAITING FOR NOTHING FOR THIER REPLIES..CUD WE ASK TO THE VICTIMS AND CONSOLIDATE OUR COMPLAINTS FOR REFUND PLUS LEGAL COURT INTEREST TO THE BOARD OF NORTH AMERICAN BUSINESS COUNCIL ???? CUD ANY GOOD SAMARITAN OR CHRISTIAN OR ANY HUMAN BEINGS DO THE NEEDFUL ASSISTANCE???
ME WAITING FOR THE LAST FIVE YEARS AND NOW STILL ENEMPLOYED..

wassap geng.... iam from malaysia too. dont be stupid by paying to this fraud company. They just play the money..... all are hanky panky bussiness.... i had search from petro/oil gas addrss.. there is no such that name company...all r bull****!!
Malaysia.

Hii, Friend! your story is same as with my condition. I have already sent pay too about 189 $ to caledonianoffshore database. but after this months I'm not find the job in caledonianoffshore. I was waiting for the job until this time.
Would you please giving me more information about the job.Thanks for your information,

Regards,

Henry

I Have already sent too, for pay about 189 U$ to caledonianoffshire database. but after this months I'm not find the job yet. Anybody can help me for this situation, or can I get my money back again? thank you

these are a fraud. dont waste your money.i have been tricked too

I just recieved the letter.
Didn't like the fact of paying in advance, so I checked the BBB website in Toronto and they said it's not safe.
Then came to this forum and now have my mind clear. I won't send money to this bastards.

Fabian

I recieved a letter from this so called corporation, it creates certain doubt when someone asks you for money in advanced. I've read almost all of the letters in this forum and I don't want to take a chance, c'mon 189 bucks are 189 bucks!and I'm not the kind of guy that gives my money away for nothing. If this is really a fraud I really hope these caledonian offshore *******s rot in hell!

sincerely
SLV

HEY GUYS !!! Thanks a lot for opening my eyes !!! I´ve received the tiny letter and didn´t know if send or not the $ 189.- I´m jobless and the offering was attractive !! But, seeking records at the Internet, I see that these Caledonian guys are nasty thieves !! At least I keep myself relaxed of not had sent a dime. Gratefully regards from Argentina. Marcelo.

HI SOME BODY IN CALEDONIAN, WHY IF YOUR COMPANY IS A LEGAL TRADEMARK WHY YOU DO NOT SHOW ANY ADRESS OR ANY TELEPHONE NUMBER, WHY YOU ONLY WANT GET PAY WHITOUT GIVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR COMPANY.

I received a letter from them 2 years ago and i ignore it because you have to sent them US$300. Yesterday they sent another letter and the processing fee is still US300.

On other Country US$189. WHY here in the Philippines its US$300???

Its so hard to earn money men, you cannot just pick it up on street or get it from plants or trees.

hi. i'm Christian from the philippines. Thanks guys for providing that information on caledonianoffshore. I also received a letter from them, and at present, I have not sent to them any money that they demanded. Thanks for your advice regarding this scams!...

By the way, i am an engineer and interested in an oil and gas industry, if you know a genuine company were i can apply for a job, can you please send me the name/website of that company.
Thanks for your help in advance!

My email add: reevan2000@yahoo.com

Thank you guys....i just received a letter from these guys....when to the bank 2 pay ($189)but there waz a long queue, decided to go to the nearest cafe to check my mail all to search for this devil company (http://www.offshorecaledonian.com scam) on the gopgle search....thank God,google and you guys for everything

I "TASTE" A LITTLE SCAM WITH CALEDONIAN OFFSHORE LTD. ABOUT 1 YEAR AGO.
Biggest scam of the planet.
What do you think?

yes yes yes.......
i have proven example one of my friend send 400$ dollars for that dont give maoney for this kind of scam agency because they are not the thrusted one

I note that your website still receives many messages from people that have been caught out by the Caledonian Offshore offer of jobs, where they are duped into remitting money but then hear nothing.

I am a journalist with Fairplay Shipping magazine (based UK) and can advise that in July last year Fairplay carried out an intensive investigation of the Caledonianoffshore.com website, which was linked to 13 other websites. The trail led to the Bank of Boston building in Panama City. We have sent a copy of this report to oilcareers.com and given authority for it to be posted on their website. Since we published that report, we have been in contact with Philip Croshaw, who had been publically identified as the president of Caledonian Offshore. He has told us that his identity had been stolen some years ago and despite attempts to get the Cyprus police (where he resides) and the Canadian police to take action, they declined. He has now offered to make his testimony available to the Panama authorities in their investigation.

Last month, Panama's investigating body- the Panama Maritime Authority (AMP) - explained to us that in order to bring this case to court, an aggrieved party or parties must file a formal complaint. AMP revealed to Fairplay that Tito Cordoba, one of the two men alleged to be behind the web fraud, was brought to a Panamanian court in 2000 on the very same accusations, but the court decided at the time that there was insufficient evidence.

Unless foreign parties are willing to step forward and agree to co-operate fully with the investigation, the same pattern could repeat itself. The AMP has assured Fairplay that on the assumption its investigators are given a solid complaint or complaints to act upon (by identifiable rather than anonymous people), it will pursue the case against the operators of the Caledonian Offshore and other linked websites.

We would be delighted to learn from any of subscriber or reader of your website that has lost money through applying to Caledonianoffshore.com and hearing nothing further. We also advise them to read our report on your website. Our intention would then be to pass details to the AMP.

Please email Fairplay with your experiences.

Fairplay magazine website: www.fairplay.co.uk.

Download the Fairplay report from here.

Come on guys! I've been reading people complain about this Caledoina Offshore's scams for years on this forum. Here is a chance to seek some justice for those who have lost their money.

Email Fairplay magazine using the link in the original post and tell them your story.

La Chine 中国 (Zhongguó), pays de l'Asie orientale, est le sujet principal abordé sur CHINE INFORMATIONS (autrement appelé "CHINE INFOS") ; ce guide en ligne est mis à jour pour et par des passionnés depuis 2001. Cependant, les autres pays d'Asie du sud-est ne sont pas oubliés avec en outre le Japon, la Corée, l'Inde, le Vietnam, la Mongolie, la Malaisie, ou la Thailande.